The Eatmore Copycat You’re Going to Love to Hate
The Eatmore copy cat is probably a little healthier than the real deal. But, you still shouldn’t eat a whole pan (at least in one sitting). I have a sweet tooth. Actually, that is a lie. I have a mouth full of sweet teeth. Most of the time I behave myself, but I have to say that the #pandemicpantry is getting to me and today I took note of the two massive jars of peanut butter just sitting there. I’ve also been playing with a coconut flour recipe for no-bake bars this week and discovered the other day that mixing chocolate chips in to the warm dough makes something pretty close to a Reece’s Peanut Butter cup. Yah, those are gone now.
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used smooth)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 6 Tbsp coconut flour (more more to get the right texture, but add only 1 additional Tbsp at a time because coconut flour absorbs liquid like crazy)
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with baker’s parchment.
- Melt the peanut butter and honey together in a small pot over medium heat.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the chocolate chips until they are melted.
- Stir in the oats until well incorporated.
- Stir in the coconut and peanuts.
- Add the coconut flour 2 Tbsp at a time and mix well.
- Place the mixture into the prepared pan and press flat.
- Pop in the freezer for an hour before cutting into four and then into diagonal slices. You do not need a lot of this stuff…you’re going to end up eating the whole pan anyway, so you might as well do it slowly.
Makes 48 diagonal 1/4″ slices…ok maybe the are a bit fatter than 1/4″ – it’s not a deal breaker.