No-bake Peanut Butter Bites
This recipe for no-bake peanut butter bites is based on Arman Liew’s recipe for 3 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Crack Bars. Thank you Arman in your “Big Man’s World.” My version is not vegan because I used honey and I also added 1 tsp of vanilla. I also ended up cutting each of the squares in the photo in four pieces because these things are addictive. The result is pure peanut butter heaven. I do not recommend making these unless you have people around to share them. You have been warned.
- 2 cups smooth natural peanut butter (I used salted)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with baker’s parchment.
- Melt the peanut butter and honey together in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add the vanilla.
- Stir in the coconut flour a couple of spoon fulls at a time until well incorporated. It will end up like a soft dough.
- Put the dough in the pan and press down evenly.
- Chill for an hour before cutting into squares (I ended up cutting them into bite-sized pieces).
I think you could also roll these in to truffle-sized balls, chill and then dip them in melted chocolate for another variation.