- 3-4 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp buttermilk
- 1/2 cup semolina flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking power
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425 F and lined 12 muffin tins with paper cups or reusable muffin cups
- Mash bananas in KitchenAid with paddle attachment.
- Add in butter and mix well.
- Add in sugar, egg, vanilla, and buttermilk and mix well.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until just mixed (don’t over mix).
- Bake at 425 for 5 minutes, reduce heat to 350 and bake another 17 minutes until skewer comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes and then remove from tin.